Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gaby's on the go need Milo!

My little monkey is going to be the next Milo covergirl....

"I eat Milo everyday, it helps me
maintain my youthful essence"


Yesterday morning she came & gave me a kiss, with a mouth covered in chocolate... She had had a biscuit so I presumed it was that - although those biscuits have never made THAT much mess before... and they smelt strangely like chocolate. I cleaned her up & then about half an hour later, same thing - mouth & hands covered in some weird chocolatey thing. I turned around and looked in the kitchen............. and found the milo container lying on its side, with a dusting of Milo all around it, and Milo-looking handprints on the cupboard the Milo goes into!
"Milo gives me the spark I need
to make it through a busy day"


Yes, my little angel had gotten into the Milo & had been eating it 'raw'. She was very sticky - was rather challenging trying to clean it all up!!!!!! I figured I could either hit the roof, or find the humour in the situation. I chose the humour option. And took a couple of photos along the way.


2 comments:

Terri said...

LMAO! What a cutie!!

Anna said...

ROFL! Chocolate kisses are the best!