Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun in the sun

This week Serena & I took Gaby & Josh to the beach for a bit of fun in the sun. Gaby had a blast - she loved the water and running around on the sand - she actually thought the sand tasted pretty nice too!!!!!! Josh & Serena stayed the night & Gaby and Josh had a whole tonne of fun playing together. They were VERY loud, which was kind of cute, but I think a volume control would have come in rather handy!!!

I guess this could potentially be the last entry for this blog - because next Sunday Gaby turns TWO & I plan on making a new blog, all about being two. This past year has been an amazing one, on many levels - Gaby has gone from saying a couple of words, to saying hundreds of words. From being very unsteady on her feet to running & jumping. From sleeping in a cot, to sleeping in a big girl bed. Of course there have been many other changes, but they are some of the ones that stick out to me!


Her party is in a week today - I've decided that rather than make her a cake in the shape of the number 2, I'm going to make her a cake in the shape of a Tiger face!!! I found a 'pattern' in the Australian Womens' Weekly Birthday Cake Book (which Mum has had since me & Terri were little), so hopefully it shouldn't be TOOOOOO hard to create!!! I don't know yet how many people are going to be there, I think around 15 at the most though. The only other kiddy that is going to be there is Josh, so I am not going to worry about party games & the like - just some finger food & a cake & we'll be set!!!


She finally seems to be over her ear infection/s, which is nice - she's a lot less grizzly, and obviously not in any pain! Almost felt as though the ear infection just wasn't going to go away. Amazing how much difference there is between Grumpy Gaby & Happy Gaby!!!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Sounds like you've got an active lil' monkey on your hands! She's total cuteness.

Cosmetics UK said...


If you are looking for skin care products. we have wide range of new & reliable skin care products.
Shop Now!
Adore Hair Dye