Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gaby went to her first party!

Food time @ Will's birthday party
Gaby fitting right in!


On Saturday Gaby was invited to Will's 9th b/day - she had a blast playing with the 'big kids' - and I think a favourite for Gaby was the wonderful spread that Aunty Sally provided! It was quite cool seeing Gaby playing with Will, Livi, Geordie & Max - they seemed to all get along pretty well, and Gaby took a particular shine to Will!!!! Hopefully they'll all come to Gaby's birthday party next month!

Gaby sitting between Will & Livi

As per usual - language - WOW, Gaby is talking so well now! She can usually get across what she's trying to say, by saying a whole bunch of words - takes a couple of seconds to piece it all together, but once you've got it - well, you've got it! I'm sure that soon she's going to be able to count to five! She can count 1 2 3 - and then will say 5 - so we just need to learn number 4 & I'm sure she'll get it all together properly! It's such a fun time of her life, all this learning she's doing - she's so clever!!! Also makes me feel pretty good too, because I know I'm part of the reason she is doing so well (but I can't take all - or even most of the credit!)

Gaby, Max & Geordie playing with the cars

Gaby is verrrrrry clever! She can now do forward rolls ALL by herself!!! I was very surprised to see her get down on her hands & feet, put her head on the ground & then roll forward! I haven't really shown her how to, and she has only done one forwards roll at gymnastics! Managed to get her doing it on webcam so Aunty Terri could see - and needless to say, she was very proud of Gaby!
My lil Homey-G(aby)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Her first party! That's a big event! Looks like she had a blast.